Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome to Monday

Today is Monday, I cannot in any amount of honesty tell you I enjoy the thought of Mondays. I don't know if I ever have. I will find joy, beauty and enjoyment in today but not because of the name of the day. For me, Mondays always meant the end of family time as a child and now it means the end of unlimited hours with my husband.

Today also marks the end of an era of television. LOST is over. The last episode aired last night...what a last episode! Nothing like the utter disappointment that was the Sienfeld finale. I will miss the suspense and the guessing and the gorgeous Hawaii panoramas.

During the episode, I also worked on some homework for tomorrow's digital graphics class. We are working in Adobe Illustrator right now. The project was to replicate a photo of a bowl of cherries. I tried to upload it, but for some reason its not working. Maybe I will try again later. The class is a heavy load of work, but I know I will learn a lot. Unfortunately, I got carried away and by the time I realized the time there was no point in going to bed. I do have supplies and color studies to do for tomorrow morning's painting class as well. Its going to be a busy day - but I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment