Thursday, May 20, 2010

Back at SPC for the summer

Busy week this week. Taking two classes at SPC this summer, and the session began this week. Looking forward to this semester - I am taking painting (just to keep my hand in traditional art) and Computer Graphics (we're learning Adobe Creative Suite 4).

Its going to be a busy semester for both classes time-wise. Summer sessions are shorter, but you learn the same amount as you would when the class is held during the fall or spring sessions. Painting, just because it takes a while and our section of the class is focusing on self-portraits (not really looking forward to that...ugh, staring at myself hours on end).
The digital graphics class will be a lot of work in a condensed time. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I am truly looking forward to becoming more proficient in the Creative Suite programs.

So the adventure continues. Hoping I can still keep up with this blog in between classes, homework and projects. Really enjoyed the spring session that ended about 2 weeks ago...would have been nice to have a little more than 10 days off, but that's OK. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment