Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First Post

Here it is, my very first blog. I don't know very much about this media, so you will have to hang on as I iron out the kinks in my blog knowledge and we will learn and grow together.

I am hoping this blog will be a place of encouragement, uplifting thoughts, sometimes just something pretty to brighten your day, while other times it may be a thought to ponder and help us grow. My goal will be to not focus on the negative, but to remain in the light of the Lord. You may initially think of me as the Polyanna of the blogosphere. I will always take that as a compliment. I do my best to remain grounded, logical, compassionate and passionate about art.

Who am I, you ask? Well, I am married with 2 cats. I've been artistic for as long as I can remember. My mom will testify to the fact when I was around 2 yrs old, I colored a 4 ft diameter smiley face in multicolors upon the brand new white living room wall. I am back at college for the second time (yes, I did finish the first time) due to being laid off and discovering to stay in my field, I really needed to add to my skill set.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the journey...

2 comments:

  1. i am beaming with joy. my wonderful friend has a blog. whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna! Love ya! Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete